Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Capital Conservator Offshore Banking

What is Capital Conservator Offshore Banking?

The Capital Conservator account can be defined as ''Risk-managed offshore banking''.

Although not a bank, Capital Conservator is an example of an New Zealand Offshore Financial Company, which are entitled to provide offshore banking services.

Risk-Managed Offshore Banking

Capital Conservator monitors and maintains relationship with its banks like any prudent investment. To further this aim, it keeps numerous bank accounts in a wide portfolio of countries in order to maintain the highest degree of safety and confidentiality for its customers.

Customers hold accounts with Capital Conservator, which in turn holds accounts at various banks worldwide - this gives the customer a choice of banking options, and eliminates the burdensome procedure of opening new bank accounts in foreign countries.

Given that bank secrecy in any one country is never guaranteed, Capital Conservator aims to maintain privacy for its customers by monitoring the geo-political climate - never assuming that a bank/country that was ''safe and private'' in previous years still fits the bill.

1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. The loan firm from Mr Lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."Here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Lee for assistance with loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete